Bent and Dent Appliances - 4042.com Forums

Go Back   4042.com Forums > Johnston County, NC > Discussion Group

Old 12-11-2007, 08:50 AM   #1
lilme

Default Bent and Dent Appliances

My washer died at a bad time of year as far as money goes! Anywho.... was wondering if there was any where I could get a new washer/dryer that was just a little rough around the edges but still in great working condition. Like floor models with scratches, etc. Thanks for any help or advice you could give me. We tried getting a used washer and of course got one that didnt work properly. Will not trust getting another used one! Thanks!
lilme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:53 AM   #2
Cleopatra

Location: I'm what is wrong with public education these days...

Try Blackmond appliances, they are in the Forest Hills shopping center, 'round the back side. Give them a call, their service fees are VERY reasonable, I'm talking dirt cheap. They also have used appliances for sale.
Cleopatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:53 AM   #3
clive

Try Garner TV and Appliance. I haven't dealt with them in quite a while but I'm pretty sure I've seen "scratch and dent" mark downs. Wouldn't hurt to call anyways. Good luck.
clive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:01 AM   #4
kdc1970

I bought a floor model from Best Buy a couple years ago, it didn't work when they hooked it up and they gave me a new one for the same price after DH spoke to a manager. Well, "spoke" is polite, that wasn't their original plan.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:01 AM   #5
peppercorns

Send a message via ICQ to peppercorns

ooo ooo - best place is Ray Appliances in Four Oaks. New and used and thy deliver. i got a few things there and know other people who have bought even more from him. Located on 301 next to the mexican grocery store - not edwards - the other one, on the other side on the street . He has stuff insode, outside and in other places. His phone used to be 524-1588 but that was a bit ago.
peppercorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:28 AM   #6
Bren

Try Lowe's Home Improvement. We got our dryer from there and it had a small scratch on it. Got a nice discount. They used to have the scratched and dented appliances up against the side wall in the appliance section. Not sure where they are now though.

Bren
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote